- High profile faculty members and facilities in the Department of Instrumentation and Control Engineering.
- Fellowship from MHRD, Govt. of India & Exciting career opportunities.
- Equipped with State of the Art Tools and Technologies for Industrial Automation, Internet of Things (IoT), Process Instrumentation, Robotics & Drives in the Siemens Center of Excellence at NIT Tiruchirappalli.
- Sophisticated Instrumentation Facility (SIF) to support the research activities of students
- Infrastructure for machine learning and deep learning (NVDIA server) at the Center of Excellence in Artificial Intelligence at NIT Tiruchirappalli.
- Curriculum addressing emerging technologies of Industrial Automation in collaboration with industries.
- Collaboration for research and internship with leading institutes, industries, multinational companies and research & development organizations, with an opportunity to do project work in leading technologies.
- Opportunity to be a part of International/National societies like ISA, IEEE, ISol, etc.