DATABASE MANAGEMENT SYSTEMS LABORATORY
- To explore the features of a Database Management Systems
- To interface a database with front end tools
- To understand the internals of a database system
- Ability to use databases for building client server applications
- Gaining knowledge about the internals of a database system
- Working with DDL,DML and DCL
- Inbuilt functions in RDBMS.
- Nested Queries & Join Queries.
- Set operators & Views in SQL.
- Control structures.
- Working with Procedures and Functions.
- Dynamic & Embedded SQL
- Working with XML Forms & Reports
- Database Design and implementation (Mini Project)
- Abraham Silberschatz, Henry F. Korth, and S.Sudharshan, “Database System Concepts”,6th edition, Tata McGraw Hill, 2011
- Ramez Elmasri and Shamkant B. Navathe, “Fundamentals of Database Systems”, 4th Edition, Pearson/Addision wesley, 2007