COVID Control Activities 2021
Medical Camps Conducted by NIT-T
- Women’s day camp on 08.03.2020- Mammogram and Pap smear testing-NITT Hospital with NSS, Ladies Club, and G.V.N.Hospital, Trichy
- Medical Camp by the NITT Hospital for Under-5 children in the NIT Nursery School on 19.02.2020 in the NITT campus.
- The blood donation camp on November 8th, 2019 at NIT, Trichy Hospital, with the NSS team and the team of Mahatma Gandhi Memorial Government Hospital Blood bank, Tiruchirappalli.
- Blood donation camp on 06 April 2019 at NITT hospital by the Hospital team, NSS, and NCC of the institute and supported by Mahatma Gandhi Memorial Government Hospital Blood bank, Tiruchirappalli.
- The hospital team and NSS unit of the National Institute of Technology, Tiruchirappalli (NITT) conducted an eye camp with Titan Eye Plus on 08th and 09th February 2019.
- Annual Medical Camp at NITT Nursery School on 11.01.2019 by the Hospital Team.
- Blood Donation Camp on 01/09/2018 by Hospital Team, NSS, NCC of NIT, Trichy & Govt. Raja Mirasudhar Hospital,Tanjore.
- Eye Check up camp and Tree Plantation Programme at Govt. Higher Secondary School, Aachamppatti Thanjavur by NITT Hospital Team with NSS and Joseph eye Hospital,Trichy in September 2018
- Blood Donation Camp on 04.11.2017 by NITT Hospital and the team of Govt.Raja Mirasudhar Hospital,Tanjore