THERMAL ENGINEERING LABORATORY/METROLOGY LAB.
ME331 .A. THERMAL ENGINEERING LABORATORY
- Determination of Heating value of solid and liquid fuels.
- Determination of heating value of gaseous fuels.
- Proximate analysis of solid and liquid fuels.
- Determinations of flash and fire point-lubricating oil.
- Determination of effect of temperature on viscosity of lubricants.
- Exhaust gas analysis and determination ofAMF ratio.
- Valve timing and port timing diagram.
- Performance test for constant speed engine.
- Economical speed for a variable speed engine.
- Heat balance test by airflow rate measurement.
- Heat balance test using exhaust gas calorimeter.
- Retardation test on single cylinder diesel engine.
- Morse test on multicylinder petrol engine.
- Performance test on gas turbine.
- Performance curve for air compressors.
- Determination of COP using Refrigeration Test Rig.
- A study on AMC test rig.
- Heat transfer through pin fin.
ME331. B. METROLOGY LABORATORY
- Study and use of Electionic compaiator
- Study and use of Profile projector
- Study and use of sine bar
- Study and use of precision measuring instruments
- Measurement of Gear tooth thickness
- Measurement of Adjacent base pitch error using Maag Gear Tester
- Measurement of surface roughness
- Study and use of coordinate measuring machine