MILESTONES OF CECASE
- Formally inaugurated on 26-2-2012 by Dr.T.Ramasami, Secretary, DST, Govt. of India under august presence of Prof. Rajaram Nityananda, Chairman, BoG, NIT-Tiruchirappalli.
- Due to interdisciplinary nature of the theme of the Centre, a team has been formed with fifteen faculty drawn from Science, Engineering and Management departments of the Institute.
- A Two Room Secretariat for CECASE had been provided with necessary infrastructure facilities along with a Secretarial staff.
- MoU signed with CECRI, Karaikudi under which, TWO collaborative projects are ongoing.
- Six papers have been published under the banner of CECASE in journals of international repute.
- SEVEN technical papers were presented in International Conference on Surface Modification Technologies (SMT 26) held in Ecole Centrale de Lyon, France during June 20-22, 2012.
- Recently the Centre has received 24 projects from BHEL, Tiruchirapalli for consideration and execution. Initial review by CECASE is over and further steps towards collaboration are initiated.