- Departments / Centres
TENDER NOTIFICATION NO: 13/2005
INVITATION FOR NATIONAL COMPETITIVE BIDDING (NCB)
IFB Reference No.: NITT/TEQIP/2005/02/NCB
October 1, 2005
1. The Government of India has received a Credit (Credit CR 3718 IN) from the International Development Association in various currencies towards the cost of TEQIP project and it is intended that part of the proceeds of this credit will be applied to eligible payments under the contracts for which this invitation for Bids is issued.
2. The Director, National Institute of Technology, Tiruchirappalli now invites sealed bids from eligible bidders for supply of the following items.
Item No.01. Campuswide Networking (Core / Distribution / Edge Switches) - CSG
Item No.02. 5 t Triaxial Shake Table(Seismic Table) – Civil Engg.
Item No.03. Nd:YAG Laser Source – Physics
3. A complete set of bidding documents may be purchased by any interested eligible bidder or his authorized representative on submission of written application to the NODAL OFFICER(Procurement), NATIONAL INSTITUTE OF TECHNOLOGY, TIRUCHIRAPPALLI – 620 015 during office hours namely, from 10.00 hrs. to 17.00 hrs. either in person or by post and upon payment of a non-refundable Price of bidding document of Rs.2,000/- (Rupess two thousands only) and Postal Charges Rs.100/-, in the form of a Demand Draft on any Nationalized Bank in favour of DIRECTOR, NATIONAL INSTITUTE OF TECHNOLOGY, TIRUCHIRAPPALLI, payable at Tiruchirappalli. Bidding document may be inspected before purchase.
ÃƒÂ¢Ã¢â‚¬â€œÃ‚ÂºDate of commencement of sale of Bidding documents : Oct. 01, 2005 - 09.15 hrs. onwards during office hrs.
ÃƒÂ¢Ã¢â‚¬â€œÃ‚ÂºPre-Bid Conference (Venue: A2 Hall, NIT, Tiruchirappalli) : Oct. 17, 2005 - 10.30 hrs for Item No.01
: Oct. 17, 2005 - 12.00 hrs for Item No.02
: Oct. 17, 2005 - 14.30 hrs for Item No.03
(All clarifications can be obtained during the Pre-Bid conference)
ÃƒÂ¢Ã¢â‚¬â€œÃ‚ÂºLast date for sale of Bidding documents : Nov.03, 2005 - 17.15 hrs.
ÃƒÂ¢Ã¢â‚¬â€œÃ‚ÂºLast Date for receipt of Bids : Nov.07, 2005 - 13.15 hrs.
ÃƒÂ¢Ã¢â‚¬â€œÃ‚ÂºDate of Opening of Bids : Nov.07, 2005 - 14.15 hrs.
4. For the above items, the manufacturers must be of national/international repute and having ISO certificate or appropriate Govt. recognized standard.
5. The submission of quotations, evaluation, and the award of contract shall be guided specifically by the terms and conditions as specified in the bid documents. Deviations, if any, will not be accepted.
6. The institute authority reserves the right to accept or reject any or all bids without assigning any reasons whatsoever.
Visit our website for the details : www.nitt.edu/teqip/tender