Tender for Equipment NITT : 29/2006/TEQIP Date : 30-12-2006
IFB Reference No.: NITT : 29/2006/TEQIP Date: 30-12-2006
1. The Government of India has received a Credit (Credit CR 3718 IN) from the International Development Association in various currencies towards the cost of TEQIP project and it is intended that part of the proceeds of this credit will be applied to eligible payments under the contracts for which this invitation for Bids is issued.
2. The Director, National Institute of Technology, Tiruchirappalli, now invites sealed bids from eligible bidders for supply of the equipment for the following various Department requirements.
3. A complete set of bidding documents may be downloaded by any interested eligible bidder, from our website http://www.nitt.edu/tender/
4. Each bid / quote shall be submitted along with a non-returnable "Bids Document Process Fee" of Rs.250/- (Rupees Two hundred and fifty only) per item, in the form of a Demand Draft on any Nationalized Bank in favour of The DIRECTOR, NATIONAL INSTITUTE OF TECHNOLOGY, TIRUCHIRAPPALLI, payable at Tiruchirappalli. EACH QUOTE FOR EACH ITEM MUST BE SUBMITTED IN SEPARATE COVER
Last Date for Receipt of Bids: 22.01.2007 3.00 PM
Date of Opening of Bids: 22.01.2007 3.30 PM, Venue: TEQIP Office
For details about the equipment, quantity and the specifications download the specification for each item documents.
LIST OF EQUIPMENTS UNDER TEQIP ADVERTISEMENT NO.29/2006 All the vendors / bidders are required to quote only in Indian Rupees
UNDER TEQIP TCIV01 Atomic Absorption Spectro Photometer(in PDF format) Quantity-1 TCIV02 Ion Analyzer (in PDF format) Quantity-1 TCIV03 Portable Flue gas analyzer (in PDF format) Quantity-1 TCIV04 UV-Visible Spectro Photometer(Multiple Sample Ports (in PDF format) Quantity-1 TCHL01 Accessories for HPLC System (in PDF format) Quantity-1 Please send the filled in document Under TEQIP in the enclosed cover format (in PDF format)
UNDER PLAN PMEC 01. Brand new three cylinder (Maruti 800) four stroke Petrol Engine (MPFI version) Test rig coupled with Electrical Dynamometer (in PDF format) Quantity-1 PMEC 02. Brand new single cylinder four stroke Multi-fuel Variable Compression Engine (9.5 KW, 1000 to 2500 rpm) Test rig Coupled with Eddy current Dynamometer along with Data Acquisition System and Computer Interface (in PDF format) Quantity-1 PMEC 03. Brand new twin cylinder Diesel Engine ( 7.5 KW, 1500 rpm) four stroke vertical water cooled engine Test rig Coupled with Electrical Dynamometer (in PDF format) Quantity-1 PMEC 04. Unsteady State Heat Transfer Unit (in PDF format) Quantity-1 PEEE 01.100 MHz MIXED SIGNAL OSCILLOSCOPE (in PDF format) Quantity-1 Please send the Quote Under PLAN in the enclosed cover format
4. For all items, the manufacturers must be of national/international repute and having ISO certificate or appropriate Govt. recognized standard.
5. The submission of quotations, evaluation, and the award of contract shall be guided specifically by the terms and conditions as specified in the bid documents. Deviations, if any will not be accepted.
6. The institute authority reserves the right to accept or reject any or all bids without assigning any reasons whatsoever.