- Won the Best paper award in1st International conference on Microelectronics, Circuits and Systems (MICRO-2014), July 2014, Kolkata.
- Won the 3rd position in the Young Scientist category in ICSCCN 2011, International conference on Signal Processing, Communication, Computing and Networking Technologies at Noorul Islam Centre for Higher Education, Nagarcoil, 2011.
- Won the Best paper award in NCVESCOM 2010, 3rd National Conference on VLSI, Embedded Systems, Signal Processing & Communication Technologies at Vinayaka Mission University, Chennai, 2010.
- Won the Best paper award in ICOICT 2009, International conference sponsored by TEQIP at Trivandrum, 2009.
- Won the Second prize in the Design contest held in the training program ‘Designing with Digital Signal Processing’ at IISc, Bangalore, 1998.
Honors by students:
- Archana Sunitha, Ph.D. Research Scholar won the Best women in engineering paper award in 23rd International Symposium on VLSI Design and Test (VDAT 2019), Indore, July 2019.
- S. Chrisben Gladson, Ph.D. Research Scholar and Nitin Kumar, M.Tech. VLSI Project student won the Best Paper Award in IEEE International Conference on Vision towards Emerging Trends in Communication and Networking, VIT, Vellore, March 2019.
- M. Sharath Bimba, M.Tech. VLSI Project student won the Best Paper Award in 3rd National Conference on VLSI, Embedded Systems, Signal Processing and Communication Technologies NCVESCOM 2010, Vinayaka Mission University, Chennai, April 2010.