- Thenmozhi Veerasamy, Bhaskar Manickam, Linearity improvement of LC cross-coupled low noise amplifier for X band applications, Springer, Microsystem Technologies, June 2022, https://doi.org/10.1007/s00542-022-05325-5
- Thenmozhi Veerasamy, Bhaskar Manickam, A 60-GHz low-noise amplifier with +7.258-dBm third-order input intercept point using current reuse feed forward distortion cancellation for 5G emerging communication, Wiley, International Journal of Circuit Theory and Applications, February 2022, DOI: 10.1002/cta.3262
- Lakshmi Nediyara Suresh, Bhaskar Manickam, Current-Reuse Active Inductor-Based VCO for Reconfigurable RF Front-End, Taylor and Francis, IETE Journal of Research, February 2022, https://doi.org/10.1080/03772063.2022.2038284
- Lakshmi Nediyara Suresh,Bhaskar Manickam, Design of Active Inductor-Based VCO with Wide Tuning Range for RF Front End, Springer, Circuits, Systems, and Signal Processing, November 2021. https://doi.org/10.1007/s00034-021-01901-8
- Lakshmi Nediyara Suresh, Bhaskar Manickam, Design and application of CMOS active inductor in bandpass filter and VCO for reconfigurable RF front-end, Elsevier, Integration, the VLSI Journal, September 2021. 82 (2022) 115–126, https://doi.org/10.1016/j.vlsi.2021.09.003.
- S. Chrisben Gladson, P. Siva Prasad and M. Bhaskar, A 223-μW Single-to-Differential RF Mixer with 8.6dBm IIP3 using Current-Bleeding and Body-Effect for sub-6GHz 5G Applications, Springer, Springer, Analog Integrated Circuits and Signal Processing, September 2021. https://doi.org/10.1007/s10470-021-01942-8(0123456789().,-volV)(0123456789
- S. Chrisben Gladson, P. Siva Prasad, V. Thenmozhi and M. Bhaskar, A 4-6 GHz Single-Ended to Differential-Ended Low-Noise Amplifier for IEEE 802.11ax Wireless Applications with inherent Complementary Distortion Cancellation, Journal of Circuits, Systems and Computers, World Scientific, April 2021. https://doi.org/10.1142/S0218126621502650
- S. Chrisben Gladson1, Adith Hari Narayana · V, Thenmozhi, M. Bhaskar, A 219‑μW ultra‑low power low‑noise amplifier for IEEE 802.15.n4 based battery powered, portable, wearable IoT applications, Springer, SN Applied Sciences, Article number: 459 (2021), Vol. 3(4), pp 1-18, March 2021. https://doi.org/10.1007/s42452-021-04402-0
- Arunkumar K.R. and Bhaskar M, Robust De-noising Technique for Accurate Heart Rate Estimation Using Wrist-type PPG Signals, IEEE, Sensor Journal, Vo. 20, No. 14, pp 7980-7987, July 2020. DOI: 10.1109/JSEN.2020.2982540
- Chrisben Gladson S , M. Bhaskar, A low-power RF mixer with harmonic cancellation for IEEE 802.15.4 portable, wearable wireless applications, , Elsevier, International Journal of Electronics and Communications (AEÜ), Int. Vol. 124, 153335, June 2020. https://doi.org/10.1016/j.aeue.2020.153335
- S. Chrisben Gladson, M. Bhaskar, A 3-stage RF down-converter exploiting body-effect for IEEE 802.15.4 applications, Elsevier, Computers and Electrical Engineering, Volume 84 (106615), June 2020. https://doi.org/10.1016/j.compeleceng.2020.106615
- Arunkumar, K.R., and Bhaskar, M., CASINOR: Combination of adaptive filters using single noise reference signal for heart rate estimation from PPG signals. Springer, Signal, Image and Video Processing, April, 2020. DOI:10.1007/s11760-020-01692-6.
- Archana S and Bhaskar M, An Inductorless 1.8 mW 2.9dB NF Differential LNA Integrated to On-Chip Loop Antenna with Secondary Loop for Biomedical Applications, Elsevier, Microelectronics Journal, Vol.97, 104718, pp. 1-10, March 2020. https://doi.org/10.1016/j.mejo.2020.104718
- Lakshamaiah Alluri, Bhaskar M, Hemant Jeevan Magadum, Performance Assessment of RISC-V Architecture, International Journal of Recent Technology and Engineering (IJRTE) ISSN: 2277-3878, Vol.8, Issue-6, pp. 4576-4581, March 2020. DOI:10.35940/ijrte.F9352.038620
- Lakshmi N S, Bhaskar Manickam, Multiple cascode flipped active inductor based tunable bandpass filter for fully integrated RF front-end, IET Circuits, Devices and Systems, Vol. 14(1), Page 93-99, January 2020. DOI:10.1049/iet-cds.2019.0330
- Arunkumar K R, Bhaskar M, Heart rate estimation from wrist-type photoplethysmography signals during physical exercise, Elsevier, Biomedical Signal Processing and Control, Volume 57, 101790,pp.1-9, December 2019. https://doi.org/10.1016/j.bspc.2019.101790
- S. Chrisben Gladson, M. Bhaskar, A 3-stage RF Down-Converter Network for IEEE 802.15.4 Applications, Springer, SN Applied Sciences, Article No.61,pp.1-17, December 2019. https://doi.org/10.1007/s42452-019-1850-0..
- S. Chrisben Gladson, Adith Hari Narayana, M. Bhaskar, An ultra‑low‑power low‑noise amplifier using cross‑coupled positive feedback for 5G IoT applications, SN Applied Sciences, Springer, Article No.1418, pp.1-15, October, 2019. https://doi.org/10.1007/s42452-019-1470-8
- S. Chrisben Gladson, R. Praveen, M. Bhaskar, A 0.1–2.75 GHz high-linear low-noise transconductance amplifier for high-performance multi-standard wireless applications, Springer, Microsystem Technologies, pp.1-15, October 2019. https://doi.org/10.1007/s00542-019-04643-5
- S. Chrisben Gladson, S. Vijayalakshmi, M. Sowmya Lakshmi, M. Bhaskar, Linearity improvement of RF mixer using double-linearization for 5 GHz applications, Elsevier, International Journal of Electronics and Communications (AEÜ), Vol. 110, 152856, pp.1-14, October 2019. https://doi.org/10.1016/j.aeue.2019.152856
- Archana Sunitha , Bhaskar Manickam, Design and integration of a high gain low NF CG-Folded cascode inductor less balun-LNA with loaded on-chip loop antenna, Elsevier, International Journal of Electronics and Communications (AEÜ), Vol. 110, 152858,pp. 1-9, October 2019: https://doi.org/10.1016/j.aeue.2019.152858.
- S. Chrisben Gladson, K. Alekhya, M. Bhaskar, A fully CMOS RF down-converter with 81.88 dB SFDR for IEEE 802.15.4 based wireless systems, Springer, Microsystem Technologies, pp.1-16, August 2019. https://doi.org/10.1007/s00542-019-04576-z
- S. Chrisben Gladson, M. Bhaskar, R. Praveen, S. Sudharsan, A 261-µW ultra-low power RF Mixer with 26-dBm IIP3 using complementary pre-distortion technique for IEEE 802.15.4 applications, Elsevier, International Journal of Electronics and Communication (AEÜ), Vol. 107, pp. 70 – 82, July 2019. https://doi.org/10.1016/j.aeue.2019.05.004,
- Archana Sunitha , Bhaskar Manickam, Co-design of on-chip loop antenna and differential class-E power amplifier at 2.4 GHz for biotelemetry applications, Elsevier, Microelectronics, Vol. 86, pp. 40–48, April 2019. https://doi.org/10.1016/j.mejo.2019.02.015.
- Arunkumar K R, Bhaskar M, Heart rate estimation from photoplethysmography signal for wearable health monitoring devices, Elsevier, Biomedical Signal Processing and Control, Vol. 50, pp. 1-9, ISSN: 1746-8094, April 2019. https://doi.org/10.1016/j.bspc.2019.01.021
- S. Chrisben Gladson, M. Bhaskar, A low power high-performance area efficient RF front-end exploiting body effect for 2.4 GHz IEEE 802.15.4 applications, Elsevier, International Journal of Electronics and Communications (AEÜ), Vol. 96, pp. 81-92, November 2018. https://doi.org/10.1016/j.aeue.2018.09.009 ,
- M. Bhaskar , Srinivas Gantasala, B. Venkataramani, Bidirectional differential on‑chip wave‑pipelined serial interconnect with surfing, Micro System Technologies, Springer, Issue 11, February 2015. https://10.1007/s00542-015-2463-1
- M.Bhaskar and B.Venkataramani, Differential voltage mode transceiver for on-chip global interconnects, Journal of Low Power Electronics, American Scientific Publishers, Vol. 10, No. 2, pp. 247-258(12), June 2014. https://doi:10.1166/jolpe.2014.1323
- Bhaskar. M, Srinivas Gantasala, Venkataramani. B, Dynamic Self controllable surfing for differential on-chip wave pipeline serial interconnect, WSEAS Transactions on Circuits and Systems, Vol. 13, pp. 117-128, 2014
- Bhaskar. M and Venkataramani. B, Transceiver for Differential Wave Pipe-Lined Serial Interconnect with Surfing, International Journal of Electrical, Electronic Science and Engineering, Vol.8, No.1, pp. 155-162, 2014.
- Bhaskar. M, Jaswanth. A and Venkataramani. B, Design of a Novel Differential on-chip Wave-pipelined Serial interconnect with surfing, Elsevier, Microprocessor and Microsystems, 37, pp. 649-660, June 2013. http://dx.doi.org/10.1016/j.micpro.2013.06.002
- Payavula Swathi, Bhaskar Manickam, A PVT invariant cascode current reference circuit in 180nm CMOS process, IEEE International Conference on Semiconductor Electronics(ICSE 2022), Kuala Lampur Malaysia (Virtual), August 2022
- Krishna Sai Tarun R, Ajith Kumar Reddy N,Pavan Kalyan C, Bhaskar M,Design and FPGA Implementation of High-Speed Area and Power Efficient 64-Bit Modified Dual CLCG Based Pseudo Random Bit Generator, 7th IEEE International Symposium on Smart Electronic Systems(iSES 2021) December 2021, MNIT, Jaipur. DOI: 10.1109/iSES52644.2021.00032
- V.Thenmozhi, M. Bhaskar,A high linear LC cross-coupled Low Noise Amplifier for X band applications, 10th International Conference on Computing, Communication, and Sensor Networks, CCSN 2021, October 2021.
- Aditya Sankaran, Srikanth Reddy Mummadi Arunkumar K R, Bhaskar Manickam, Design and Implementation of 1024 Point Pipelined Radix 4 FFT Processor on FPGA for Biomedical Signal Processing Applications, 6th IEEE International Symposium on Smart Electronic Systems (iSES), VIT, Chennai, December 2020. DOI 10.1109/IEEE-iSES50453.2020.00012
- Purushothaman, P, Alex Noel Josephraj , Srihari S and Bhaskar M, Hardware Implementation of Pyramidal Histogram of Oriented Gradients, Academia Industry Consortium for Data Science (AICDS), Wenzhou Kean University, Wenzhou, China, December 2020.
- Lakshmaiah Alluri, M Bhaskar, Hemant Jeevan Magadum, Design of a smart controller for the self-learning of Differently Abled, IEEE-HYDCON, September 2020,
- S. Chrisben Gladson, V. Thenmozhi, M. Bhaskar, Design of 4-6 GHz Wideband Single-Ended to Differential-Ended LNA for IEEE 802.11ax Wireless Applications, 7th International Conference on Microelectronics, Circuits & Systems, Kolkata, July 2020.
- S Chrisben Gldson, V. Thenmozhi and Bhaskar M, A 624µW Variable gain amplifier with 45dB peak gain using current controlled degeneration, IEEE 5th International conference on Devices Circuits and Systems (ICDCS 2020), Karunya University, Coimbatore, March 2020. DOI:10.1109/ICDCS48716.2020.243542
- Archana S, Bhaskar M, An LTCC based H-Antenna Aperture Coupled to an On-Chip Antenna for 2.4 GHz Long Range Transmitters, Electronic Packaging and Technology Conference (EPTC 2019), Singapore, December 2019. DOI: 10.1109/EPTC47984.2019.9026590
- J. Pradeep, S. Chrisben Gladson, M. Bhaskar, A low power wideband low-noise amplifier with input series peaking and gm enhancement for 0.5 – 3.5 GHz applications, IEEE TENCON 2019, Kochi, October 2019. DOI: 10.1109/TENCON.2019.8929627
- S. Chrisben Gladson, Nitin Kumar, M. Bhaskar, Study of the Effect of Pseudo-Sine Wave as a LO on the Linearity Performance of the RF Mixer, IEEE International Conference On Vision Towards Emerging Trends In Communication And Networking, VIT, Vellore, March 2019. (Best Paper Award) https://doi.org/10.1109/ViTECoN.2019.8899372
- Archana S and Bhaskar M, A meandered loop antenna-in package with parasitic structure at 2.4 GHz, IEEE Electrical Design of Advanced Packaging and Systems Symposium (EDAPS), December 2018. DOI: 10.1109/EDAPS.2018.8680905
- S. Chrisben Gladson, R. Praveen, M. Bhaskar, Wideband High Linear Low-Noise Transconductance Amplifier for High-Performance Wireless Applications, 7th International Conference on Computing, Communication, and Sensor Networks, Kolkata, October 2018.
- Arunkumar K R , Ram Srivathsa and Bhaskar M , Improved Heart Rate Estimation from Photoplethysmography During Physical Exercise Using Combination of NLMS and RLS Adaptive Filters, IEEE Region 10 Conference (TENCON), Jeju Island, South Korea, October 2018. DOI: 10.1109/TENCON.2018.8650495
- Lakshmi N S, Bhaskar M, Gyrator-C Based Bandpass Filter with Improved Dynamic Range for Fully Integrated RF Front-end, IEEE Computer Society Annual Symposium on VLSI, ISVLSI, Hong Kong, pp 1-5, July 2018. DOI:10.1109/ISVLSI.2018.00011
- S. Chrisben Gladson, K. Alekhya, M. Bhaskar, An LNTA based Mixer with Post-Distortion Harmonic Cancellation for 2.4GHz IEEE 802.15.4 Applications, 5th International Conference on Microelectronics, Circuits and Systems, Bhubaneswar, May 2018.
- S. Chrisben Gladson, K. Alekhya, M. Bhaskar, Low-Power High Linear RF Mixer for 2.4GHz Low-Rate WPAN Applications, 4th IEEE International Conference on Circuits, Devices, and Systems, Coimbatore, March 2018. DOI: 10.1109/ICDCSyst.2018.8605165
- S. Chrisben Gladson, M. Bhaskar, A Fully CMOS Inductor-less Folded Cascode Double-Balanced Mixer with High Conversion Gain for 2.4GHz WPAN Applications, 1st International Conference on Recent Innovations in Electrical, Electronics, and Communication Systems, Dehra Dun, October 2017.
- R Thilagavathy, Susmitha Settivari, B Venkataramani, M Bhaskar, FPGA Implementation of a Novel Area Efficient FFT Scheme Using Mixed Radix FFT, International Symposium on VLSI Design and Test, VDAT 2017, June 2017. https://doi.org/10.1007/978-981-10-7470-7_9
- Reishi Kumar, Anamika Sharma, M.Bhaskar, Reference table-based cache design using LRU replacement algorithm for Last Level Cache, IEEE, TENCON 2016, Singapore, November 2016. DOI: 10.1109/TENCON.2016.7848422
- Srivignessh Pss and Bhaskar. M, RFID and Pose Invariant Face Verification Based Automated Classroom Attendance System, IEEE, Microcom, NIT, Durgapur,January 2016. DOI: 10.1109/MicroCom.2016.7522434
- Bhaskar.M, Srinivas Gantasala and B. Venkataramani, Dynamic Self controllable Surfing for Differential on-chip wave-pipelined serial interconnect, 1st International conference on Microelectronics, Circuits and Systems (MICRO-2014), Kolkata, July 2014. (Best Paper Award)
- Bhaskar.M, Prasannakumar.D and Venkataramani.B, Design of Differential voltage mode Transmitter for On-chip serial link based on Method of Logical Effort, IEEE-ICCCNT, Coimbatore, July 2012. DOI: 10.1109/ICCCNT.2012.6395928
- M.Bhaskar, D.Sridevi and B.Venkataramani, A Low Power, Low Latency Tunable Quasi- Resonant Interconnect using Active Inductor, IEEE-RAICS, Recent Advances in Intelligent Computational Systems at Trivandrum, 22-24 September 2011. DOI: 10.1109/RAICS.2011.6069321
- M.Bhaskar, D.Parthiban and B.Venkataramani, Design and Implementation of Surfing scheme to Wave pipelined Differential serial Interconnect, IEEE-RAICS, Recent Advances in Intelligent Computational Systems at Trivandrum, 22-24 September 2011. DOI: 10.1109/RAICS.2011.6069308
- V.Mohana Vidya, R.Thilagavathy and M.Bhaskar, Low Power, High Performance Current mode Transceiver for Network-on-Chip Communication, IEEE-ICSCCN 2011, International conference on Signal Processing, Communication, Computing and Networking Technologies at Noorul Islam Centre for Higher Education, Nagarcoil, 21-22 July 2011. DOI: 10.1109/ICSCCN.2011.6024548
- Karutharaja.V, M.Bhaskar and B.Venkataramani, Synchronization of On-chip Serial Interconnect transceivers using Delay Locked Loop (DLL), IEEE- ICSCCN 2011, International conference on Signal Processing, Communication, Computing and Networking Technologies at Noorul Islam Centre for Higher Education, Nagarcoil, 21-22 July 2011. (Won the 3rd position in the Young Scientist category) DOI: 10.1109/ICSCCN.2011.6024546
- M.Bhaskar, B.Venkataramani and G.Praveen, Implementation of Asynchronous Transceivers for on-chip Interconnects using Self-clocked Circuits in 0.18 µm, ICRAES 2010, International Conference on Recent Advances in Electrical Sciences at K.S.R. College of Engineering, Tiruchengode, 8-9 January 2010.
- J Manikandan, B Venkataramani, M Bhaskar, K Ashish, R Raghul, V Mathangi, Implementation of a novel phoneme recognition system using TMS320C6713 DSP, 23rd International Conference on VLSI Design, January 2010, DOI: 10.1109/VLSI.Design.2010.11
- Venkateswaralu, M.Bhaskar and B.Venkataramani, Quasi-resonant Interconnects: Programmable data rate implementation using Active Inductor, ICOICT 2009, International conference sponsored by TEQIP at Trivandrum, 26-27 February 2009. (Best Paper Award)
- Kirankumar, M.Bhaskar, R.Thilagavathy and B.Venkataramani, A Novel Low power multilevel current mode Interconnect system ineffective to supply voltage variations, ICOICT 2009, International conference sponsored by TEQIP at Trivandrum, 26-27 February 2009.
- P.Murugeswari, G.Anusha, P.Venkateshwarlu, M.Bhaskar and B.Venkataramani, A Wide band voltage mode sense amplifier receiver for high speed Interconnects, TENCON 2008, and IEEE Region 10 International conference at Hydrabad, 18-21 November 2008. DOI: 10.1109/TENCON.2008.4766682
- G.Anusha, P.Venkateshwarlu, P.Murugeshwari, M.Bhaskar and B.Venkataramani, An Input Multiplexed current mode Transmitter for on-chip global Interconnects, TENCON 2008, IEEE Region 10 International conference at Hydrabad, 18-21 November 2008.DOI: 10.1109/TENCON.2008.4766583
- Archana Sunitha, Bhaskar M, A 2.4 GHz High Efficiency Capacitive Cross Coupled Common Gate Class-E Differential Power Amplifier,23rd International Symposium on VLSI Design and Test(VDAT 2019), Indore, July 2019. (Best women in engineering paper award) https://doi.org/10.1007/978-981-32-9767-8_2
M.Bhaskar, D.Parthiban and B.Venkataramani, Design and Implementation of Differential serial interconnect using Wavepipelining and Surfing, VDAT 2011, 15th VLSI Design and Test Symposium at Wipro Technologies, Pune, 8-9 July 2011.
Karutharaja.V, M.Bhaskar and B.Venkataramani, Implementation of High speed Delay Locked Loop (DLL) for On-chip SerialInterconnect transceivers, in NCVD 2011, National conference on Advancements and Future trends in VLSI Design at Kalasalingam University, Virudhunagar, 30-31 March 2011.ISBN Number:978-81-921249-2-6.
K.Venkatesh Reddy, M.Bhaskar and B.Venkataramani, Implementation of Multi-phase Delay Locked Loop for On-Chip serial link, NCSCV 2010, 2nd National Conference on Signal Processing Communications & VLSI Design at Anna University, Coimbatore, 7-8 May 2010.
T.Gvardhana rao, M.Bhaskar and B.Venkataramani, Differential voltage mode Sense amplifier with Current mirror load as receiver for on-chip Interconnect Serial links, NCSCV 2010, 2nd National Conference on Signal Processing Communications & VLSI Design at Anna University, Coimbatore, 7-8 May 2010
Nitin Bhomle , M. Bhaskar and B.Venkatramani, An Input Multiplexed Current mode Transmitter with Modified driver for on-chip serial Interconnect system, NCSCV 2010, 2nd National Conference on Signal Processing Communications & VLSI Design at Anna University, Coimbatore, 7-8 May 2010
M. Sharath Bimba, M. Bhaskar and B. Venkataramani, Implementation of Active Inductor for Quasi-Resonant Interconnect, NCVESCOM 2010, 3rd National Conference on VLSI, Embedded Systems, Signal Processing and Communication Technologies at Vinayaka Mission University, Chennai, 2-3 April 2010. (Best paper award)