Dr. S .Deivalakshmi
- B.E. in Electronics and Communication Engineering from Madurai Kamaraj University
- M.E. in Communication Systems from Madurai Kamaraj University
- Ph.D from National Institute of Technology, Tiruchirappalli.
||Name of the Institute
||Assistant Professor (Grade I)
||Assistant Professor (Grade II)
||Assistant Professor (Grade II)
- Signal and Image Processing
- Artificial Intelligence
- Deep learning based Image restoration techniques
- Deep learning based Medical Image Analysis
- Deep learning based Agricultural image Analysis
- Deep learning based Remote sensing image Analysis
- Image Denoising, Enhancement Techniques
- Texture analysis
- Document image analysis
- Signals and Systems
- Digital Signal Processing
- Digital Image Processing
- Aritificial Intelligence
- Analog Integrated Circuits
Click here to view the list of National Journal Publications
Click here to view the list of International Journal Publications
Click here to view the list of International Conference Publications
Click here to view the list of National Conference Publications
Publication of Book Chapters
List of Publication of Book Chapters
R& D Projects Handled
Co- Investigator for the DRDL, Hyderabad project “Multiresolution Algorithm for image denoising and edge enhancement for CT images using discrete wavelet transforms” with total funding of Rs.586000/- during the period 2004-2006.
Co-PI for the project titled “Metamaterial-Based Low Profile LTCC Balanced Antipodal Vivaldi Antenna for 5G eMBB” with University of Saskatchewan, Canada under SPARC with total funding of Rs. 48 lakhs during 2019-2021.
Co-PI for the ISRO project titled “Design and fabrication of X- band and Ka- band passive devices”, with total funding of Rs.27,00000/- during the period 2020-2021.
Consultancy Projects Handled
Co-PI for the Ministry of defence, New Delhi Consultancy project titled “Development of Artificial Intelligence based weapon logistics module” with total funding of Rs.38,00000/- during the period 2020-2021.
- Received the Best Presentation Award for the paper titled "Double density wavelet Transform based Contrast Enhancement Technique using Dynamic Stochastic Resonance" at Nanyang Technological University (NTU), Singapore during IEEE International Conference on Signal and Image Processing (ICSIP) 2017 on Aug 4-6.
- Under my PhD guideship, scholar Pujari Venkata Yeshwanth received the Outstanding Researcher Award 2023.
- Under my PhD guideship, scholar Pujari Venkata Yeshwanth received the Best Paper Award of the 1st International Conference on Intelligent solutions for Emergency Response and Disaster Management (ISERDM-2023) jointly organized by National Institute of Technology, Tiruchirappalli and C-DAC, Thiruvanathapuram during 9th to 11th January 2023.
- Under my PhD guideship, scholar Mr. Gadipudi Amaranageswarao received the Budding Researcher Award 2021.
- Under my M.tech guideship, Priyanka Bhardwaj received the Best student paper award of the 4th International Conference on Computer Vision and Image Processing (CVIP)2019 organized by Malaviya National Institute of Technology, Jaipur during 27-29 September 2019 for the paper titled "Tackling Multiple Visual Artifacts: Blind Image Restoration Using Conditional Adversarial Networks".
List of Workshops Organized
List of Ph.D Guidance
M.Tech Projects Guided
B.Tech Projects Guided
Google Scholar Link
Google Scholar Citation Link
Scopus ID Link
Professional society membership
- Life member in ISTE
- IEEE member
Countries visited for presenting the papers in the international conferences
- IEEE 2nd International Conference on Signal and Image Processing (ICSIP 2017) held at Nanyang Technological University, Singapore.
- IEEE Region 10 Conference (TENCON 2017), held at Penang, Malaysia.
Department of Electronics & Communication Engineering
National Institute of technology