- Departments / Centres
1. P.Sathiya, S.Aravindan and A.Noorul Haq “Establishment of weld quality of friction weldments by evolutionary computation technique” Indian Welding Society (IWS) Journal, pp 31-40, December 2004.
2. P.Sathiya, S.Aravindan, A.Noorul Haq, R.Suresh Babu and M.Prakash “Influence of process parameter in metal powder addition for narrow gap submerged arc welding” Engineering Today, Vol. 8, pp.13-14, April 2005.
3. P.Sathiya, S.Aravindan and A.Noorul Haq “Optimization of process parameters of friction welding by genetic algorithm” Journal of Manufacturing Technology Today (CMTI), Vol. 4, pp 9-15, February 2005.
4. P.Sathiya, S.Aravindan and A.Noorul Haq “Optimization of friction welding parameters using simulated annealing” Indian Journal of Engineering and Material Science, Vol. 13, pp. 37-44, February 2006.
5. P.Sathiya, N.Siva Shanmugam,S.Aravindan and A.Noorul Haq “Modeling and simulation of Submerged Arc Welding in pipe manufacturing process using finite element analysis” Indian Welding Society (IWS)Journal, pp 17-25, March 2006.
6. P.Sathiya, N.Sivashanmugam and T.Ramesh “Orthogonal metal cutting of SA 105 carbon steel– A fusibility study” National Journal of Manufacturing Technology & Management, Vol. 1, No.1 pp 61-68, 2007.
7. G.R.Jinu, P.Sathiya, G.Ravichandran, A.Rathinam and S.Suresh “An experimental study of thermal fatigue in ASTM A 213 grade T-91 steel tube”, Journal of Welding Research Institute, Vol.29 No.3, pp 17-29, 2008.
8. G.R.Jinu, P.Sathiya, G.Ravichandran, A.Rathinam and S.Suresh “Investigation of the thermal fatigue behavior of T-23 steel tube compared with predicted number of cycles to failure using Coffin-manson equation”, Journal of Welding Research Institute, Vol.30 No.2, pp 18-28, 2009.
9. P.Sathiya, K.Balamurugan, S.Aravindan and A.Noorul Haq, “ A study on mechanical and metallurgical characteristics of GTA welded modified 9 Cr 1 Mo Steel(P 91), Indian Welding Society (IWS)Journal, Vol.30 No.2, pp 18-28, 2009.
10. Ajesh Sudhakaran and P.Sathiya, ‘ Effect of shielding gas composition on weld metal (GMAW) properties of SA 516 Grade 70 steel’ Journal of Manufacturing Technology Today (CMTI), Vol. 9, pp 11-19, July-August 2010.
11. D.Ananthapadmanaban, P.Sathiya, K.Palanikumar, V.Seshagiri Rao, ‘Multi response optimization of friction welding parameters on MS-SS using grey relational analysis in the taguchi method’, National Journal of Manufacturing Technology & Management, Vol. 5, No.3 pp 49-53, 2011.
12. Benjamin Joseph, D.Katherasan, P.Sathiya, and C.V. Srinivasa Murthy Weld metal characterization of 316L(N) austenitic stainless steel by electron beam welding, International Journal of Engineering, Science and Technology, Vol. 4 (2) (2012), 169-176.
13. G.R.Jinu, P.Sathiya, G.Ravichandran and A.Rathinam, “Comparision of predicted and experimental thermal fatigue lives of T-91 steel tube”, Journal of Manufacturing Engineering, Vol. 4(2), (2009), pp 241.
14. Shanjeevi.C Satish Kumar.S, Sathiya.P, Studies on impact toughness and fracture analysis of austenitic stainless steel and copper joints by friction welding, Journal of manufacturing Engineering, June 2014, Vol. 9, Issue 2, pp 105-109.
15. Shanjeevi.C, Satish Kumar.S, Sathiya.P, Optimizing the parameter of friction welding in dissimilar material using response surface method, National Journal on Advances in Building Sciences & Mechanics, Vol.. 5 No. 1 April 2014, 1-7.
16. B.Shanmugarajan, Ramavath Bheekya Naik, G.Vimalan, P.Sathiya, G.Buvanashekaran, Physical simulation studies on laser weld heat affected zone of P92 material, Journal of the Welding Research Institute Vol. 36 No. 2, April-June 2015, pp 16-23.