- Departments / Centres
Selected Publications of Dr. A. Chandrabose
1) A. Chandra Bose, D. Kalpana, P. Thangadurai and S. Ramasamy Synthesis and Characterization of Nanocrystalline SnO2 and Fabrication of Lithium Cell Using Nano-SnO2, J. Power Sources, 107, 138 (2002).
2) A. Chandra Bose, S. Asokan, Vijaya Ganesan, P. Thangadurai and S. Ramasamy, Non-linear I-V Characteristics of Nanocrystalline SnO2, Nanotechnology, 17, 1752 (2006).
3) A. Chandra Bose, Y. Shimizu, D. Mariotti, T. Sasaki, and N. Koshizaki, Structural and morphological changes in Molybdenum oxide by flow rate variation in micro plasma technique, Nanotechnology 17 5976 ( 2006).
4) T. Dhannia, S. Jayalekshmi, M.C. Santhosh Kumar, T. Prasada Rao, A. Chandra Bose, Effect of aluminium doping and annealing on structural and optical properties of Cerium Oxide nanocrystals,Journal of Physics and Chemistry of Solids 70 (2009) 1443
5) N. Rajeswari Yogamalar, and A. Chandra Bose, Tuning the aspect ratio of hydrothermally grown ZnO by choice of precursor, Journal of Solid State Chemistry 184 (2011) 12
6) A.Chithambararaj,N. S. Sanjini, A. Chandra Bose and S. Velmathi, Flower-like hierarchical h-MoO3: A new findings of efficient visible light driven nano photocatalyst for methylene blue degradation, Catalysis Science Technology 3 (2013)1405
7) A.Chithambararaj, N. S.Sanjini, S. Velmathi and A. Chandra Bose, Preparation of h-MoO3 and a-MoO3 nanocrystals: comparative study on photocatalytic degradation of methylene blue under visible light irradiation,Physical Chemistry Chemical Physics 15 (2013) 14761
8) A. Chithambararaj, N. Rameshbabu, A. Chandra Bose, Study of microwave assisted growth of meta-stable 1-D h-MoO3, Science of Advanced Materials6 (2014) 1302
9) T. Selvalakshmi, S. Selvakumar, A Uedono, A. Chandra Bose, Investigation on defect related photoluminescence property of multicolour emitting Gd2O3:Dy3+ phosphor, RSC Advances 2014 (65), 34257-34266.
10) Rajeswai Yogamalar,R. Jayavel, A. Chandra Bose, Quantum confined CdS inclusion in graphene oxide for improved electrical conductivity and facile charge transfer in hetero-junction solar cell,RSC Adv., 2015, 5, 16856–16869