Dr. Chandramani Chaudhary
Department of Computer Science and Engineering
- Multimedia Retrieval
- Data Mining
- Machine Learning
- Information Retrieval
- Image Processing
- PhD: Birla Institute of Technology and Science, Pilani, India, Department of Computer Science and Information Systems.
Thesis: Improving Image Retrieval for Complex Queries by Leveraging Internal and External Resources
- M Tech: National Institute of Technology, Kurukshetra, India, Department of Computer Engineering.
Dissertation: An attempt to improve the performance of B+ tree indexing for Dataspace.
- B Tech: JNTU Hyderabad in Computer Science and Engineering
- Chandramani Chaudhary, Poonam Goyal, Dhanashree Nellayi Prasad, and Yi-Ping Phoebe Chen, "Enhancing the Quality of Image Tagging Using a Visio-Textual Knowledge Base", in IEEE Transactions on Multimedia (TMM) 2020, 22(4) pp 897-911, DOI: 10.1109/TMM. 2019.2937181
- Chandramani Chaudhary, Poonam Goyal, Navneet Goyal, and Yi-Ping Phoebe Chen, "Image Retrieval for Complex Queries Using Knowledge Embedding", in ACM Transactions on Multimedia Computing Communications \& Applications (TOMM) 2020, 16(1) 1-23
- Chandramani Chaudhary, Poonam Goyal, Siddhant Tuli, Shuchita Banthia, Navneet Goyal, Yi-Ping Phoebe Chen, "A novel multimodal clustering framework for images with diverse associated text", in Multimedia Tools and Applications, DOI: 10.1007/s11042-018-7131-x, 2019.
- Chandramani Chaudhary, Poonam Goyal, Joel Ruben Antony Moniz, Navneet Goyal, and Yi-Ping Phoebe Chen, "Linguistic Patterns and Cross Modality-based Image Retrieval for Complex Queries", in Proceedings of ACM International Conference on Multimedia Retrieval, Yokohama(Japan), 257-265, 2018.
- Chandramani Chaudhary}, Poonam Goyal, and Yi-Ping Phoebe Chen, "Exploiting visual and textual neighborhood information to improve image-tag relevance", in Proceedings of IEEE International Conference on Big Data (Big Data), Boston(USA), 566-575, 2017.
Research and Work Experience
- Research Scientist, CADS Laboratory, IIT Bombay, India. Project Title: Architecting Intelligent Dependable Cyber Physical Systems Targeting IoT and Mobile Big Data Analysis Collaborative Institutes: Indian Institute of Technology (IIT) Bombay, India and The University of Tokyo (UTokyo), Tokyo, Japan
- Active reviewer of ACM International Conference on Multimedia, IEEE Transaction on knowledge and Data engineering.