1. N.P. Gopalan and S. Suresh, Modified Delay Scheduling: An heuristic approach for Hadoop Scheduling to improve locality and response time, Parallel Processing Letters, 2014 (Accepted. To Appear in June 2015).
2. Arthur.A.Shaw and N.P.Gopalan, Finding Frequent Trajectories by Clustering and Sequential Pattern Mining, Journal of Traffic and Transportation Engineering (Accepted).
3. N.P.Gopalan and S.Kanimozhi, Idle Channels Prediction and Centralized Parallel Sensing for Cognitive Radio Network, INFORMATION Journal (Japan), Accepted.
4. Arthur.A.Shaw and N.P. Gopalan, Finding Longest Frequent Trajectory of Dynamic Objects using Association Approaches. In Intelligent Data Analysis, Vol 18(4), pp 637-651, August 2014.
5. R.Mohan and N. P. Gopalan, Task Assignment for Heterogeneous Computing Problems using Improved Iterated Greedy Algorithm, International Journal of Computer Network and Information Security, Volume 6, No 7, pp.50-55, 2014.
6. R.Mohan and N.P. Gopalan, Dynamic Load Balancing Using Graphics Processors, International Journal of Intelligent Systems and Applications, Volume 6, No 5, pp. 70-75, 2014.
7. T. Deepa, B. Sathiyabhama, J. Akilandeswari and N.P. Gopalan, "Action fuzzy rule based classifier for analysis of dermatology databases", Int. J. Biomedical Engineering and Technology, Vol. 15, No. 4, 2014.
8. S.Venkatasubramanian and N.P.Gopalan, Energy Efficient Multi-Path Qos Provisioning Architecture for Heterogeneous MANET ' Pensee Journal (ISSN: 0031-4773) Vol. 76, Issue. 3, 2014, pp 10-22.
9. R.Mohan and N.P.Gopalan, A Modified Parallel Heuristic Graph Matching Approach for Solving Task Assignment Problem in Distributed Processor System. International Journal of Information Technology and Computer Science, Volume 5, No 10, pp.78-84, 2013.
10. S.Venkatasubramanian and N.P.Gopalan, Multi-path QoS Routing Protocol for Load Balancing in MANET, International Journal of networking Parallel Computing , Vol. 1, No. 3 (2012), pp.18-27, ISSN:2319-4529.
11. Mala Chelliah, Siddhartha Sankaran, Shishir Prasad, NP Gopalan and Balasubramanian Sivaselvan, Routing for Wireless Mesh Networks with Multiple Constraints Using Fuzzy Logic, The International Arab Journal of Information Technology, Vol. 9, No. 1, January, 2012.
12. Krishnan Batri, Veerasamy Murugesh and NP Gopalan, Effect of Weight Assignment in Data Fusion Based Information Retrieval, The International Arab Journal of Information Technology, Vol. 8, No. 4, October 2011.
13. S.Venkatasubramanian and N.P.Gopalan, A Flow Monitoring based Distributed Defense Technique for Reduction of Quality Attacks in MANET, International Journal of Computer Applications (0975 8887), Volume 21 No.1, May 2011.
14. Arthur A. Shaw and N.P. Gopalan, Frequent Pattern Mining of Trajectory Coordinates using A priori Algorithm. In International Journal of Computer Applications 22(9):1-7, May 2011.
15. Arthur A. Shaw and N.P. Gopalan, Finding Frequently Occurring Paths of Flying Objects Using FP-Tree Approach. In CiiT International Journal of Data Mining Knowledge Engineering, February 2011.
16. S.Venkatasubramanian and N.P.Gopalan, A Quality Of Service Architecture For Resource Provisioning And Rate Control In Mobile Ad Hoc Networks, International Journal of Ad hoc, Sensor & Ubiquitous Computing (IJASUC) Vol.1, No.3, September 2010.
17. S.Venkatasubramanian and N.P.Gopalan., A QoS-Based Robust Multipath Routing Protocol for Mobile Adhoc Networks, IACSIT International Journal of Engineering and Technology Vol.1, No.5, December2009.
18. C. Mala, P. S. Govindaram and N.P.Gopalan, A Novel Distance Based Relocation Mechanism to Enhance the Performance of Proxy Cache in a Cellular Network", IAJIT,Vol. 6, Issue 3, 2009.
19. C. Mala, Krishna Achari and N.P. Gopalan, Modified on Demand Utility based routing with ULE-NE for HMANETs'', ANIJMIT, 2008.
20. G. Sumathi and N.P. Gopalan, "Global and Local Scheduling System for Heterogeneous Grid Environments", International Journal of Computer, Mathematical Sciences and Applications, Vol. 2 (2), pp 57-66, April-June 2008.
21. G. Sumathi and N.P. Gopalan, "Computational Power and Level of Parallelism based Scheduling for Heterogeneous Grid Environments", International Journal of Computer Sciences and Engineering Systems, Vol. 2(2), April 2008.
22. N.P.Gopalan and K.Batri, Effect of Filter Size on Fusion Function in Information Retrieval, International Arab Journal of Information Technology, Volume 5, Number 2, April 2008 PP 170- 175.
23. S. Mary Saira Bhanu and N. P. Gopalan, A Hyper-Heuristic Approach for Efficient Resources Scheduling in Grid, International Journal of Computers, Communication and Control Vol.III, No.3, pp 249-258, 2008.
24. C. Mala, K. Shyam Ravi Shanker and N.P. Gopalan, Deploying of Robots in Hazardous Situation Using Wired and Wireless Communication", International Journal of Design Principles and Practices: An International Journal, Volume 1, No. 4, 2007.
25. G. Sumathi and N.P. Gopalan, "Scheduling and Job Monitoring System for Heterogeneous Grid Environments", International Journal of Information Processing, Vol.1 (1), 2007, 63-70.
26. Gopalan N.P. and Batri K, Adaptive Selection of Top m Retrieval Strategies for Data Fusion in Information Retrieval, International Journal of Soft Computing, 2(1): 11-16, 2007.
27. Senthil Kumar J, Rajamanickam G.V, Samathanam G.J and Gopalan N.P, Quantification of National Financial Resources Devoted to R&D in Science and Technology from Higher Education Sector, University News, ISSN-0566-2257, 45(13): 11- 18, 2007.
28. S. Mary Saira Bhanu, S. Radha and N. P. Gopalan, Enhancement of Remote memory paging using Prefetching in Grid, Journal of the CSI, Vol. 37 No.3, July-September 2007.
29. S. Mary Saira Bhanu and N. P. Gopalan, Host based intrusion detection for enforcing kernel level security in Desktop grids, Journal of Current Sciences 10 (2): 425-430 (2007).
30. SivaSelvan B. and Gopalan N.P, Efficient Algorithms for Video Association Mining, Lecture Notes in Artificial Intelligence-Springer Verlag, Volume 4509/2007, 250-260, 2007.
31. Gopalan N.P and Nagarajan K, "Consistency of Distributed Message Passing System with Active Initiator Process without Useless Checkpoints", International Journal of Scientific Computing, Accepted and published in the 1st Issue of 2006.
32. Gopalan N.P and Nagarajan K, "Probabilistic Load Balancing with Optimal Resources Set of Nodes in Clusters with Minimal Transfer Cost using MPI", ACCST Research Journal. Vol. 1, No. 7, 2006.
33. SivaSelvan B. and Gopalan N.P, An Efficient Frequent Temporal Pattern (EFTP) Mining Algorithm, Information Technology Journal, 5(6): 1043-1047, 2006.
34. Murugesan .K, Gopalan N.P. and Devarajan Gopalan, "Error free Butcher Algorithms for linear Electrical circuits", ETRI journal, Vol. 27No.2 April 2005.
35. Gopalan N.P and Nagarajan K, "Load Balancing in Clusters Using Optimal Resource Set of Nodes", Journal of Computer Science, Volume 1, No. 1, PP 38-44 Sep 2005.
36. Gopalan N.P, Akilandeswari J, "A Web Mining System using Reinforcement Learning for scalable Web search with Distributed Fault-tolerant Multi-agents", WSEAS Transactions on Computers, Vol. 4, Issue 1,pp 1633-1640. Nov 2005.
37. Gopalan N.P and Nagarajan K, "Self-Refined Fault Tolerance in HPC using Dynamic Dependent Process Groups", Lecturer Notes in Computer Science (LNCS), © Springer-Verlog, LNCS 3741, pp. 153 158, Dec 2005.
38. Ramachandran.S, David S. Bree and Gopalan N.P, "Learning Action Selection in Autonomous Agents", Journal of intelligent Systems Vol. 3, No.5 Nov 2002.
39. Vijayakumar B and Gopalan N.P, "A Resource Broker for Optimal Site and Query Scheduling in a Distributed Relational Database System", ACM SIGMAD, pp194-200, COMAD-DEC 2000.
40. Gopalan N.P and M.Kawahare, "Numerical study on Atmospheric diffusion of Sulfur dioxide and Sulfate dispersion from point sources". In Comp. Fluid Dynamics, Vol.No.1, P339 349, 1993.
41. Gopalan N.P and Ponnalagarsamy R, "Investigation on laminar flow of a suspension in corrugated straight tubes". In International Journal of Engineering Science, vol.30, no 5, pp 631-641(1992).
42. Gopalan N.P, "Flow of a fairly concentrated suspension in a spatially varying curved pipe". In International Journal of Engineering Science, 23 (6) 621-652 (1985).
43. Gopalan N.P, "Pressure distribution in peristaltic transport of fluids with an inserted catheter - A model of urometrogram". In International Journal on Pure Applied Mathematics, 15 (6) 657-664 June, 1984.
44. Gopalan N.P, "Substrate concentrations in krogh's tissue cylinder Exhibiting first order kinetics". In Indian Journal of Pure and Applied Mathematics, 15(2):195-102, 1984.
45. Gopalan N.P, "Flow of a fairly concentrated suspension in a semi infinite contracting or expanding pipe". Lett.Appl. and Engg Sci. 22 (5) 617-625, 1984.
46. Gopalan N.P, "Unsteady flow of dilute suspension in a semi-infinite contracting or expanding pipe", International Journal of Engineering Science, Vol. No.4, pp.327-344 (1983).
47. Gopalan N.P, "Some numerical studies on air flow over mountains" Technical report under the project, The Satellite Study of the Himalayan Mountain Waves" sponsored by Aeronautical R & D board, Government of India 83 FM3/83GF3 September 1983, Indian Institute of Science.
48. Gopalan N.P, "Pulsatile blood flow in a rigid pulmonary alveolar sheet with porous walls". Bulletin of Mathematical Biology, Vol. 43, No.5, pp. 567-577 (1981).