Dr U Srinivasulu Reddy
- 8 years of Teaching and 6 years of Research
- Working as Assistant Professor in the Department of Computer Applications at National Institute of Technology (NIT), Tiruchirappalli – 15, Tamilnadu, India.
- Worked as a Lecturer in the Department of Computer Science and Applications at Bishop Heber College, Tiruchirappalli – 17. From August 2003 to August 2006.
- Working as a Resource Person for Indira Gandhi National Open University (IGNOU).
- Worked as a Resource Person for Travel and Tourism Management course sponsored by UGC.
- Click here for the list of papers published
- Click here for the list of Seminars/Workshops Attended
Training Programmes attended
- Participated in the “Thesis preparation using LaTeX SOFTWARE Training Programme”, organized in the Department of Computer Science and Engineering, National Institute of Technology, Tiruchirappalli held on 06 and 07th October 2008.
- Participated in the “Linux System Administration Training Programme”, organized in the Department of Computer Science and Engineering, National Institute of Technology, Tiruchirappalli held on 19th November to 14th December 2007.
- Participated in the two-day Orientation Programme for young lecturers held at the Bishop Heber College on 24th and 25th September 2004
- Participated in the three-day Workshop on Curriculum Development and Evaluation held at the Bishop Heber College (Autonomous) from 9th to11th March 2006.
- Member, Board of Studies, Department of Computer Science, Bishop Heber College.
Department of Computer Applications
National Institute of Technology
Tiruchirappalli – 620 015.