UG Projects - 2002-2006 Batch
The following is the list of projects completed by UG students of the 2002 batch:
- Sensor based robot motion planning.
- FPGA Based DCT Domain Watermarking for Images.
- Analysis and implementation of transmission Protocols in VLSI.
- Implementation of Optimization Algorithms Based on Interval Analysis.
- Fuzzy Based Control of Pressure and Measurement of Rate of Change of pressure.
- Design and Simulation of MEMS Based resonant Gas Sensor.
- FPGA Based Multi Sensor Image Fusion Using Discrete Wavelet Transform.
- Implementation of Output Feedback Control Algorithm Using 8051.
- Embedded System Design with networking Features.
- Design of Electronics for a resonant Sensor with Piezoelectric Excitation.