PRESTRESSED CONCRETE STRUCTURES
- Principles of prestressing - Materials of prestressing - Systems of prestressing - Loss of prestress - Deflection of Prestressed Concrete members.
- Slabs - Pre-tensioned and Post-tensioned beams - Design for flexure, bond and shear - IS code provisions - Ultimate flexural and shear strength of prestressed concrete sections - Design of end anchorage zones using IS code method.
- Composite beams - Analysis and design.Partial prestressing - non-prestressed reinforcements.
- Analysis of Continuous beams - Cable layout - Linear transformation - Concordant cables.
- Design of compression members and tension members.Circular prestressing - Water tanks - Pipes - Analysis and design - IS Codal provisions.
- Lin. T.Y., Burns, N.H., Design of Prestressed Concrete Structures, John Wiley & Sons