The Institute invites application from Indian Nationals for the post of Chief Security Officer on Contract/Deputation.
|1||Post||:||Chief Security Officer|
|2||No. of post||:||One|
|3||Scale of Pay||:||For Deputation – as per Govt. of India norms.For Contract – Rs. 20,000/- p.m. (Consolidated) + Free Quarters.|
|4||Qualification and Experience||:|
1. Retired Military service not below the rank of Major or equivalent posts in Navy, Air Force and Central Industrial Security Force.
2. Should be able to handle changes independently.
3. Possess Shape-I medical standard as per Central Para Military Force norms.
4. Should possess adequate knowledge in modern gadgets and have the capacity to impact training to his subordinates.
5. Must be able to read, write and speak in English. Must be well conversant in Hindi. Knowledge of local language (Tamil) is essential.
|5||Desirable||:||Sufficient working knowledge in fire prevention/fighting operation.|
|6||Age||:||Minimum of 45 years which is relaxable on the discretion of the Appointing authority in deserving cases.|
The post will be filled up selection on deputation / contract basis. The completed application along with attested copies of all originals including caste certificate should be sent to The Registrar, National Institute of Technology, Tiruchirappalli – 620 015.
The originals have to be produced at the time of interview only. The institute reserves the right to shortlist the candidates to be called for interview.