UG Projects - 2003-2007 Batch
The following is a list of projects completed by UG students of the 2003 batch.
- Object identification and tracking.
- Transfer function based Uncertainty analysis of a temperature measuring system using interval methods.
- Discrete Time Control of Vibration in Shape Memory Alloy Actuated Structures.
- Study of SMA applications in vibration control of smart structures.
- Controller Design in Networked Control Systems.
- Design of Microcontroller Based Resonant Sensor with Piezoelectric Excitation and Detection.
- Design of Fuzzy Logic Controller Based Resonant Sensor Using AR200 and Piezoelectric Excitation.
- Design and Analysis of a New Structure for minimizing the effect of Parasitics in Capacitive Microbeam resonator.
- Modeling and Control of Lever Process Using ADAM-5000 module.
- Performance Analysis of MAC Protocols in Star Wireless Networks.
- Dynamic Simulation of Micro resonant Sensors with Electronics using Matlab Simulink.
- Design of Microprocessor Based Electro-Optic Solar tracker.
- Control of Pressure Using Microcontroller.