Dr. S. Vinodh
|Course||Institution||University||Year of Completion|
|Ph.D. (Mechanical Engineering)||PSG College of Technology, Coimbatore||Anna University, Chennai||February 2009|
|M.E (Production Engineering)||PSG College of Technology, Coimbatore||Anna University, Chennai||June 2006|
|B.E (Mechanical Engineering)||Government College of Technology, Coimbatore||Bharathiar University, Coimbatore||May 2004|
Awarded : 4
1. Title of the Project: Development of a model for ensuring sustainable product design in automotive organizations
Amount Sanctioned: Rs 11.9 Lakhs
Funding agency: DST, New Delhi
2. Title of the Project: Decision Support System for measuring agile characteristics
Amount Sanctioned: Rs 7.5 Lakhs
Funding agency: CSIR, New Delhi
3. Title of the Project: Exploration of lean tools/techniques enabling sustainability in automotive organizations
Amount Sanctioned:Rs15.42 Lakhs
Funding agency: Science and Engineering Research Board, New Delhi
Rapid Prototype Lab
GIAN course on Fundamentals and Advanced Concepts of Lean Manufacturing and Six Sigma during July 25-30, 2016 with Prof.Jiju Antony, Heriot-Watt University, UK.
1. Workshop on Innovative Product Design and Rapid Manufacturing Strategies during April 12-13, 2012.
2. Workshop on Rapid Prototyping and Tooling Techniques during March 8-9, 2013.
3. TEQIP sponsored Workshop on Sustainable Manufacturing during July 18-19, 2013.
4. Workshop on Agile Manufacturing during March 28-29, 2014
5. Short Term Course on Responsive and Sustainable Product Development Strategies during March 27-28, 2015.
6. National Workshop on “Rapid Manufacturing & 3D Printing” funded by SERB, New Delhi during April 22-23, 2016
Dr. S. Vinodh
Department of Production Engineering
National Institute of Technology Tiruchirappalli
Tiruchirappalli - 620015
Tamil Nadu, India.
Phone: +91- 9952709119