Dr. S. Sudha
- B.E.(Electrical and Electronics Engineering)
- M.E.(Computer Science and Engineering)
- Ph.D. (Computer Networks)
Areas of Interest
- Wireless Sensor Networks
- Information Extraction
- Web Services
Title of the Ph.D. thesis
Enhanced marking strategies for bandwidth fairness in Differentiated Service Network
Publications in Journal
- M.Meenalochani, S.Sudha, " Range based localization of a Wireless Sensor Network using jaya Algorithm", Science, Measurement & Technology, IET , Feburary 2019 ( Available online) .
- D.Uma Mageshwari, S.Sudha, “Node Degree Based Energy Efficient Two-Level Clustering for Wireless Sensor Networks", Springer Wireless Personal Communication, Vol. 104, Issue 3, pp 1209–1225 , 2019
- M.Meenalochani, S.Sudha, “Jammed Node Detection and Routing in a Multihop Wireless Sensor Network Using Hybrid Techniques", Springer Wireless Personal Communication, Vol. 104, Issue 2, pp. 663-675 , 2019
- K.Rajbabu, S.Sudha, C.Mala,”A Multi-domain Layered Approach in Development of Industrial Ontology to Support Domain Identification for Unstructured Text”, IEEE Transactions on Industrial Informatics, Vol.14, pp.4033 – 4044, 2018
- K.Rajbabu, Harshavardhan Srinivas, S.Sudha, “Industrial information extraction through multi-phase classification using ontology for unstructured documents”, Computers in Industry, Elsevier, Vol.100, pp.137-147, 2018.
- N.Hemavathi, S.Sudha, “Impact of Rate of recurrent Communication of Sensor Node on Network Lifetime in a Wireless Sensor Network”, Science, Measurement & Technology, IET,Vol.11, Issue 11, pp. 473-479, 2017.
- Chithra D Gracia, S.Sudha, “Adaptive Clustering of Embedded Multiple Web Objects for Efficient Group Prefetching”, Arabian Journal for Science and Engineering, Springer, Vol. 42, pp.715–724, 2017
- N.Hemavathi, S.Sudha, “A Novel Regression based Clustering Technique for Wireless Sensor Networks”, Journal of Wireless Personal Communications, Springer, Vol.88, pp.985-1013, 2016.
- Chithra D Gracia, S.Sudha, “ART2 Clustering of Multiple Web Objects for Qualitative Web Prefetching”, Journal of Applied Artificial Intelligence, Taylor and Francis, Vol.30, pp. 475-493, 2016.
- K.Rajbabu, S.Sudha, “A novel rule-centric object oriented approach for document generation”, Journal of Computers in Industry, Elsevier, Vol. 65, pp.235-246, 2013.
- S.Sudha, N.Ammasai Gounden,“An aggregate marker for bandwidth fairness in DiffServ”, Journal of Network and Computer Applications, Elsevier, Vol.35, pp. 1973-1978, 2012.
Publications in International Conferences
- G.Kaushik Ram, N.Sai Kiran, S.Sudha. “A Mail Based Recommender System”, Proceedings of the International Conference on Smart Technologies and Management for Computing, Communication, Controls, Energy and Materials (ICSTM), 2017.
- Sathish Kumar.A , S.Sudha. “ Hardware Realization of fuzzy Logic driven PWM controller for a Cold Storage System”, Proceeding Of 2nd IEEEInternational Conference on Recent Trends in Electronics, Information and Communication Technology, 2017.
- Sathish Kumar.A , S.Sudha. “ Design of Wireless Sensor Network based fuzzy logic controller for a Cold Storage System”, Proceeding of 7th Power India International Conference, 2016
- D.Uma Maheswari, M.Meenalochanai, S.Sudha, “Influence of Cluster Head Position in the Lifetime of Wireless Sensor Network”, Proceedings of third IEEE Conference on Next Generation Computing Technologies, pp.378-381, 2016.
- Gracia, C.D. and Sudha, S , “A case study on memory efficient prediction models for web prefetching”, IEEE International Conference In Emerging Trends in Engineering, Technology and Science (ICETETS), 1-6.
- Meenalochani Manickam, S.Sudha, “Fuzzy based Estimation of Received Signal Strength in a Wireless Sensor Network”, Proceedings of the Third International Symposium on Women in Computing and Informatics, pp.624-628, 2015.
- Chithra D Gracia, S.Sudha , “Ensemble Prefetching Through Classification Using Support Vector Machine”,Proceedings of the International Conference on Intelligent Systems Technologies and Applications , pp.261-273, 2015.
- Shobhit Kumar Nagpal, S. Sudha, “Two-Level Fuzzy based Fire Prediction Scheme using Wireless Sensor Network”, Proceedings of IEEE International Conference on Advances in Computing and Communication, pp.57-62, 2015.
- Shobhit Kumar Nagpal, S. Sudha, “ Design and Development of a Sensor Node to Monitor and Detect Change in Internal Parameters of a Cold Storage System”, Proceedings of Global Conference on Communication Technologies (GCCT), pp.745-748, 2015.
- Hemavathi.N , Sudha SInternational Conference on Electronic Design, Computer Networks & Automated Verification, Meghalaya, 2015.
- Hemavathi.N, Sudha S, “A Fuzzy Based Predictive Cluster Head Selection Scheme for Wireless Sensor Networks”, Proceedings of the 8th International Conference on Sensing and Technology, pp.560-566, 2014.
- Gaurav Kumar, Himanshu Mehra, Akshat R Seth, Pooja Radhakrishnan, Hemavathi. N and Sudha. S, “An Hybrid Clustering Algorithm for Optimal Clusters in Wireless Sensor Networks”, IEEE Students’ Conference on Electrical, Electronics and Computer Science, pp.1-6, 2014.
- K. Rajbabu, S.Sudha , “DAG Based Feature Additive XML Schema Generation For Unstructured Text”,IEEE InternationalConference on Cyber enabled Distributed Computing and Knowledge Discovery (Cyber 2013), China .
- Chithra.D.Gracia, S.Sudha, “MePPM-Memory Efficient Prediction by Partial Match Model for Web Prefetching”, IEEE Third International Advanced Computing Conference( IACC 2013), Ghaziabad, UP, pp.729-73, 2013.
- Arun Nagendran, V.Kartick, V.Sayee Ram, L.SenthilKumar, S.Sudha, ”Study on the effect of CBR on packet marking in assured forwarding” , IEEE Student Conference on Research and Development,( SCOReD), Malaysia, pp.59-62, 2010.
- S.Sudha, N.Ammasaigounden , “A Three Colour Per Flow Marker for DiffServ Networks” , IEEE International Conference on Signal Processing, Communication and Networking, Madras Institute of Technology, Anna University, Chennai, pp.762-765, 2008.
- S.Sudha, B.Srinivasa Rao, N.Ammasaigounden, “ A Modified I2TSWTCM to improve bandwidth fairness in DiffServ ”, IEEE Region 10 Colloquium and the Third ICIIS, Kharagpur, India, pp.1- 4,2008.
- S.Sudha, N.Ammasaigounden, “A Modified approach for fair bandwidth allocation between TCP and UDP Traffic in DiffServ Network”, Proceedings of the International Conference on Computer and Communication Engineering, (ICCCE), Malaysia, pp.788-791, 2008.
- S.Sudha, Srihari Maddipati, N.Ammasaigounden, “A new adaptive marker for bandwidth fairness between TCP and UDP traffic in DiffServ”, IEEE Region 10 Conference, (TENCON), Hyderabad, pp.1-5, 2008.
- S.Sudha, N.Ammasaigounden, M.Subbiah, “A Thyristor Controller for power factor improvement of Wind Farm induction generators”, 4th International Conference on Power Electronics and Automation (INTRONICS ‘99), Jan. 22-23, 1999, Mumbai, India.
- Both U.G. and P.G. projects in the area of computers
Life member of C.S.I and I.S.T.E.
EXTERNALY FUNDED RESEARCH PROJECTS
- “Vehicle Parking Guidance System Using Sensors”, Sponsoring Agency: Centre of Excellence in Transportation Engineering, Role: Investigator, Amount: 1lakh, from 2015-11-04 to 2016-11-03, Status: Completed.
- Integrated Knowledge Portal for Engineering (FB), Sponsoring Agency: Bharat Heavy Electricals Ltd., Tiruchirappalli, Role: Co-Investigator, Amount: 16.58 lakh, 2014-09-21 to 2017-06-25, Status: Completed.
- Smart Maximum Demand Control Through Modern Algorithms, Sponsoring Agency: Central Workshop Southern Railways, Tiruchirappalli, Role: Co-Investigator, Amount: 1.00 lakh, from 2013-06-14 to 2015-03-02, Status: Completed.
1. A two day workshop on C++ programming for PG students under TEQIP-Tribal Development on 30th November & 1st December, 2006.
2 A two day workshop on Personality Development for UG students under TEQIP-Tribal Development on 19th & 20th January 2007.
3 A two day workshop on Microprocessor, Micro-controller and their applications for Final year students and Teachers of Polytechnic
Colleges under TEQIP-Community Service on14th & 15th December 2007.
4 Workshop co-ordinator for the two week ISTE Workshop on Introduction to Research Methodologies conducted by IIT Bombay, Mumbai
during 25th June- 4th July, 2012.
7 One-day Seminar on Support Vector Machine and its Applications under self support on 8th June 2012.
8 Two day Workshop on Technical paper preparation using Latex software under self Support on 19th and 20th June 2012.
9 A five day Workshop on Wireless Sensor Networks and its Applications under TEQIP-II during 12th- 16th May 2014.
10 One day Workshop on Wireless Sensor Network- Hardware and Software under TEQIP-II on 12th August 2014.
11. Workshop on IoT using Arduino under self-financing during 13th - 14th November 2015
12. Workshop on Wireless Sensor Networks-Design and Deployment under self-financing during 26th - 30th December 2017
Training Programmes Underwent
Undergone one month Training at Communication & Internet Research Lab and Network lab, School of Computing, National University of Singapore, Singapore in the year 2007.
No.13, 10th cross, Ayyannar Koil Street,
Amman Nagar East Extn., Kattur,
Tiruchirappalli - 620 015